Friday, June 29, 2012

Independence Day





Thinking of my dad today…This is his craftsmanship…As I thought about my life and putting it back together again…     


looked over at the Uncle Sam laying on the ground broken and paint chipped…One of the few things I have left that he made...


Something inside said.."Pick it up and fix it" So I did…and I realized that's exactly what Jesus is doing for me…He is fixing me and putting me back together again!


Luke 10:27 “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”


So many of my 4th of July's were spent with Mell in Alaska or other places... it seems strange to be here! But anyway…Happy 4th of July !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment