Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dedicated Flight to Mell (Click Here)





















































Click the sight "Dedicated flight to Mell" to see "The Stearman Flight"

Brandon…our airplane mechanic and the pastor who married us in our airplane over the North GA Mountains took me up in this 1939 Stearman open cockpit bi-plane.

I remember Mell telling him "Boy…I wanta fly in that thing when you get it put back together!"

So I guess I got to go in his place…

I would have never believed I would feel such peace in the air…I told Brandon…I have a big Possum smile that I can't wipe off! After I watched my video…I couldn't quit laughing at myself!

I know God opened the port hole of heaven and Mell was watching and smiling with me!

Please watch the video …I guarantee you will have a good laugh as I fly as close to heaven here on earth!

Rev 21:1-4

1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”




No comments:

Post a Comment