Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Rare Man


















I was reading through Romans yesterday when I came across Rom 5: 6-8 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very Rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Mell was a Rare man, he chose to die for the others on the plane…When I think of this I always
think of the death of Christ on the cross and Him choosing to die for us while we were yet sinners. He demonstrated His Love for us in this! Mell demonstrated his love for Josh and the others on the plane. What a perfect picture of what Christ has done for us. How can we turn away this kind of love…

John 14:23 If anyone loves me, he will obey my teachings. My Father will love him and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Love Him and He will will come and Make His home in your heart!
and bring you Peace…isn't this what we all want " Peace!"



No comments:

Post a Comment