Monday, July 5, 2010

Avi's First Island Trip


































6/28/10


Avi’s first time at the Island


Avi seems to love it here...she is doing well ..I took her to the point and showed her around the Island. She has discovered

fiddler crabs and saw her first deer and Dolphin.


I didn’t show it to her the way that Mell showed it to me...

The first time he brought me here it was at dusk...by the time we

got everything put away it was dark ...but he insisted on showing me the Island that night! He took me in the golf cart with the headlights on ....down every path here on the Island...we had Palmetto’s and Palm trees hitting us on every side...spiders and webs flying all around us hitting us in the face ! And this was my husband to be?

Later when I we had family reunion his cousin Wayne said to me”I hear you passed the test” Well I guess I did I said !


Mell laughed !


How many test has God put us through ? How many test have we passed ? I bet we have failed more than we have passed. I know that to be true for me...


but I believe God gave me Mell because I finally passed one of my test ! He was God’s gift to me for such a short time...but he was my gift and I get to keep his family for my own ! His brothers and their wives ...what a blessing ! HIS mother... His son’s...

and their wives...his cousins...soon I will be a grandmother “mama Mia” all because of a gift from God !


Unstoppable Life “Sermon at church on Sunday”


John 19:30 Jesus said” It is finished” and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. But it really had just began !


Just because we come to the end of a “dream” “a Marriage” “ a Job” the end of an “era” does not mean your destiny is over...

As long as there is life there is hope !


Hebrews 3:14 We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first


Philippians 1:6 He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Jesus is the beginning and the end. Believe the best for your future.


Psalm 23: Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever !


Mell gave so much to me...and I miss him more each day...but just because this part of my life has come to an end...does not mean this is the end of my destiny ! I do not know the end of my destiny but God does...and as I follow him each day, I know he will reveal it to me...I pray soon...




















No comments:

Post a Comment