Thursday, July 22, 2010

Solo Anxiety


7/22/10


Each day gets closer to that special day I do not look forward to this year...our anniversary. Mell and I met swimming laps at our gym and I looked forward to our anniversary swim each year.

That was the plan anyway...this year it will be alone and I am already dreading it. August 8 will be 6 months since his homegoing and August 9 will be our 2 year anniversary. So please keep me in your prayers on these 2 days especially.


I am trying to rest in Him...trust Him for each new day, being confident he has a new destiny for me to fulfill.


Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all you heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.


Isaiah 30:15 "In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength,


Each day I depend on His strength in everything I do. From the

smallest chores to the biggest decisions. He is all I have and I depend on Him to get me through.


I am still cutting through the Jungle each day. Some days I think

the path will never get easier and the jungle just gets thicker!

Everything is so hard without my sweet husband beside me.

I still miss him every second of the day.


When I am weak He is strong in me!


2 Corinthians 12:8-10

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment