Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Living Water Flow























This past summer Mell and I helped our friends Woody and Wendy put in their Well Pump... at first you see Wendy with no water flow and then finally Woody with the Water flowing !

6/26/10


As I think about the children of Israel when God delivered them from Egypt...he continually provided for them...one step at a time.

First he parted the red sea and got them across to the other side.

All they saw was the enemy coming at them and a great sea that they alone could not cross. But God did it. Then they had him to follow as the wandered in the wilderness...He lead them with a cloud by day and fire by night. but he did lead them...he provided them with manna from heaven to eat fresh every morning ! But He did feed them ! He lead them and He fed them !


If your future feels frightening as mine does remember this:


Psalm 32:8


The Lord says, “ I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you”


Isaiah 58:11


The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.


My actual well is barely flowing right now. The well man Found a leak in my line right at the top of the pump...


I feel like that too...when the water in my well gets full it just leaks back out...and I have no strength on my own to build the pressure it takes to pump the water back up to the house and I am barely flowing...but His strength in me will find that leak and fix it ! That is what I am trusting in God for...You can pray for me that He fix my leak !

The Well man found the leak and fixed it...then the pressure was holding but the flow inside the house was still not flowing...we found so much trash in the lines it was blocking the water from flowing ! Once we cleared the lines and the water in the well settled down ...it gave us perfect water pressure and perfect water flow !

Is there trash in your lines or leaks in the top of your pump ?

Jesus wants to give you living water and it can flow freely and at full throttle...don’t let trash get in... confess it and keep that line from busting and leaking...it’s much easier to clean out the line than replace it !



Luke 1:78-79


Because of Gods tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.


Ps 48:14


For that is what God is like. He is our God forever and ever, and he will guide us until we die.












1 comment:

  1. hey, I just want to affirm you; you are walking this out well before God and He is pleased that even when you are hurting, you are seeking and finding HIM. My life will be calming down a little in the next couple of weeks and we should try to get together. His strength in you is a testimony to the life giving and sustaining power of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete