Thursday, August 12, 2010

Solo Anniversary





























8/12/10


I made it around and through our wedding anniversary August 9.

My son Graham came to visit from California and we went to the Island and returned on Sunday the 8th which was the 6th month of Mell’s home going. We met with all the family and had dinner,

it was good for us all to be together.


I say I made it around and through because it was my intension to make it through and I ran around it all day. We can go through grief or we can run from it or go around it. Finally at the end of the day I realized I was running...just running...I felt like I was going crazy again!

The anger I felt at God I had not felt since Mell first left this place to be with our God.

I ended the day with thanksgiving and tears to a God who loves me!


I am glad I serve Him and know His love... even when I am angry at Him!


John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.


His home is in me...He lives in me...how can I run from my pain when I have a God who lives in me and goes with me through this thing we call grief?


John 21:17 Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.


This much I know...I love my Lord...and He loves me...He is asking all of us to “Feed His Sheep” This I will continue to do. Sharing His love with all I meet along this new path He is cutting for me. I will stay on the path and try not to go around or run from it again but if I do, I know He is there to catch me when I fall! I desire to make it through! And with His help and your prayers I know I will!



































No comments:

Post a Comment