Friday, November 5, 2010

Change…Change and more Change


11/5/10


For four weeks now I have been training for the new job in Barrow county as a school bus driver.


I have come from fearful to hopeful...


To the fearful change means: things could get worse...


To the hopeful change means: things could get better.


To the confident change means: its a

challenge to make things better


I am now hopeful that this change in my life will make things

better for me.


I honestly do not see it as of yet...but am hopeful this is true. Eventually I would like to see myself the confident again!


It has been a real challenge for me...and extremely hard...but again I am doing it...”the hard thing” and I will not allow fear to keep me from doing what I need to do.


My destination was to be married to Mell the rest of my life...


I have to release Mell to be with the Lord...


I am having to change my destination. I may not be going to Alaska but I am going somewhere. The best is yet to come….so they say...


But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:26-27).

No comments:

Post a Comment