Saturday, November 27, 2010

Greensboro Family Cemetery


















































































The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Ps 34:18

All I can say is the Lord was close to me today as I do not think I would ever be ready to
bury my sweet Mell's ashes. " The Lord Gives and the Lord takes away" "Blessed be the name
of the Lord" Job

I will continue to bless His name until the end…Nothing can separate me from His love…this
world may have temporarily separated me from Mell….but NOTHING can separate me from
the Love of God! and I hang on to that!

We had lots of support and love from all the family today…I am truly BLESSED…thanks to all…
and Thanks to Rebecca(5 yrs old) we now know what ellipsis is...

No comments:

Post a Comment