Monday, June 13, 2011

God Believes in Me and You!(click here to see Movie)
























Some of you may say that you don't believe in Him…Jesus the son of God…You may

have hatred in your heart towards another or maybe even God…I have every right to hate…but yet.. Everyday I live without my sweet husband, I choose to put my hope in God and hope does not disapoint. I am here…He is with God…I have his family without him…I visit his Mom without him, I play with his grandbaby without him...everyday I am reminded he has gone home and I am left without him…but yet I am not alone…God is with me…and His love is amazing...my only hope is to let you know that God loves you too…


It doesn’t matter if you believe in Him, He believes in you!


Quote from the Priest in “The Count of Monte Cristo”


Ask God to convince you of his love for you…Ask and you will recieve! God is Faithful !


Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”


1 John 3:1,6

1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!

6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.


Luke 6:37 Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven


Romans 5:5

5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.


If you haven’t seen this movie..its about Love,betrayal and forgiveness. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzULuO1cBSc

No comments:

Post a Comment