Monday, March 29, 2010

Kicked Around





















The past week has been very painful...coming out of the fog...seeing my hopes and dreams of our future together gone..I always told Mell..one thing I have never done that I wanted to do was to be faithful to my marriage commitment...I wanted to live the rest of my life with him and I knew I could do it no doubt!
I had no idea that holding to my commitment would be till death do us part.
Now I am looking at a future without my sweet Mell.  All our plans together die too. Everything I loved to do with him die. Everything I do is hard. Church is hard.
Life is just hard. I am doing things and I get there and I seem fine..for some reason when I leave...I break down. I realize I am alone. But God spoke to me and said “You are not alone” So I know I am not alone...but I am without my sweet Mell and I am very tender. It hurts really bad.

Sunday's Message:




Practice Eternal Hope-Enjoy(Embrace) your Story, God gave it to you
Practice Eventual Hope-in time, when things get lost, He will work them out for your good.
Practice Everyday Hope-do good work
Paul was kicked around in life but He went Higher and Further, filled with hope
Phil 1:12, 14
What has happened to me has really served to  advance the gospel
I have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly.
love ya
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment