Sunday, March 28, 2010

Soaring with Eagles Wings


Tuesday March 9, 2010





As the plane went down I visualize the Holy Spirit with His arms wrapped around my sweet Mell...He flew that plane all the way down like any courageous pilot would have done! Somehow I think a lot of pilots would have panicked...but not Mell Hall!
All the time he was depending on our heavenly father to give him an opening... a place to put the plane down so as not to crash into homes and other buildings. Asking God to take care of me and his family and to save the lives of Josh his son and the others on the plane. He had told me that engine failure on take off is usually fatal, but he was able to put this plane down with three survivors...He was a very brave man and I am proud of him and I am proud to have been his wife even if I only had him for four and a half years. No woman could have been as blessed as me.
Mell was Mell wherever he was ... and he chose to love me forever...until death do us part...Now he soars as the eagle! Flying free...He sure loved to fly!
Psalm 23
Lord The is my shepherd I shall not want
He makes me to lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside the still waters
He restores my soul
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake
(This was what my time with Mell meant)
We found together that the Lord was our shepherd
He gave us green pastures
He lead us together besides the still waters
He restored our souls!
We began a path of righteousness for the Name of Jesus Christ!
And I will continue that path! For I am not alone!
Yea though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
For you are with me
Your rod and your staff they comfort me.
Death is but a shadow!
Mell walked through the shadow of death and the Lord was right there with him! I don’t believe for a minute it hurt at all! Shadows can’t hurt anyone!
Now it is up to me to fear no evil! For my God is with me.
His rod and His staff bring me comfort.
I am protected and loved by a heavenly father...a heavenly husband...
I have known His love for 29 years...but never have I known it the way He is showing it to me right now...it is overwhelming me...I can feel it healing my broken heart..
I trust in Him!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment