Friday, June 18, 2010

Eternal or Earthly Treasures?

































I can’t help thinking...”I was the happiest I had ever been in my Life” “I had the Love of my life” and then again...some people never experience what Mell and I had together...so at the same time” It is better to have loved and loss than never to have loved at all” so they say...and at the same time I do feel blessed to have had Mell and the love he gave me...I still...just miss him so...


6/18/10


Ps 96:4-6


For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;

he is to be feared above all gods

For all the gods of the nations are idols, (what are our idols? Money? Things?)

but the Lord made the heavens,

Splendor and majesty are before him

strength and glory are in his sanctuary.

Psalm 49:6


Why should I fear when evil days come,

when wicked deceivers surround me--

Those who trust in their wealth and boast of their great riches?

I think Mell would tell usThis is so much better than all the money or things it can buy...Store up your treasure in eternal things!)


No man can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for him---


the ransom for a life is costly, no payment is ever enough--that he should live on forever and not see decay.


For all can see that wise men die; the foolish and the senseless alike perish and leave their wealth to others.


But man despite his riches, does not endure; he is like the beast that perish.


This is the fate of those who trust in themselves, (and their riches)

The upright rule over them in the morning; their forms will decay in the grave, far from their costly mansions.


But God will redeem my life from the grave he will surely take me to himself! (heaven with Mell!) (If your not sure you will be there with Mell...you probably won’t) go to www.oneheartbeataway.org

and get “The Book” find your way into eternity with my Sweet Mell! and Me when its my turn!


A man who has riches without understanding (without knowing his eternal destiny) is like the beast of that perish...You Can Know for Sure...Your Eternal Destiny...Not Hope So!

No comments:

Post a Comment