Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dig Deep



















































My first day in SanFransisco proved "Relieving" from the Georgia "Heat" wave…I actually got cold!
I got to see my son, Graham, and where his office/workshop is and the photobooth he is building
in an old phone booth.
Fog covered the city and began to break around 1pm or so…nice summer breeze~something we know nothing about.
But the fog reminded of me of why I started this blog…."fog" of my loss of Mell.
I felt I couldn't see or hear clearly…the shock of Loss…We all have some kind of loss in our lives….but will we ever let the fog break…will we ever see clearly again and feel the summers cool breeze?
Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Begin your search of God today…He is to be found! Dig Deep with all your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment