Thursday, May 27, 2010

M&M Fight























5/27/10


Ps. 27


The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom(what) shall I fear? (TLB)With him on my side I’m fearless, afraid of no one and nothing


:3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear.

(TLB)When all hell breaks loose, I’m collected and cool.


Hell has broken loose in my life and my heart wants to fear...it wants to fear the future...and the present...this is the war that I

fight moment by moment...my new M&M...its a moment by moment fight! A constant battle!


Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

It’s the battle of the mind I fight...to know that the Lord will never leave me...that He will be a husband to the widow...that I do not have to fear ....that He is my protector and provider!


As I fight this battle...I have the confidence that He will show me what His will is for this new journey that I am on... His Good, pleasing and perfect will.



No comments:

Post a Comment