Monday, September 6, 2010

The top of the Hill



























































8/21/10

This last photo is in Alaska…near Nome...very similar...


When Mell and I used to run together... I always remember him running to the top of the hill and urging me on...”When you get to the top, Mary you can rest” Sometimes he would run next to me and push me up!

Sometimes I can see him standing there waiting for me at the top of the hill...that’s the way it was today...just like he’s waiting on me to get up there…I feel on this trip I made one of many hills to climb...

When I get to the top I get to rest…or go downhill from there!


2 Corinthians 6:10

10sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.


Today we did a sorta bushwack….someone on the trail had told Bobby about this rock slide…we found it... we think…but it was too late to finish the hike…we had lunch near the outlet of the lake and then went to find this rock slide ….it was fun trying to find it even though we didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment