Sunday, July 17, 2011

Overflowing Love




















































7/9/11

Christina finished her float plane ticket and her and Rich drove into Palmer where we had dinner...it was good to see her...the last time we saw each other was April 2010 after Mell had gone home. She took me flying in her Super Cub up the Hudson River and around the Statue of Liberty. It was my first flight since his death.


Jay and Sandy have been busy getting ready for their annual fishing trip on the Kenai River, but have always had time for me and their friends. One of their friends drove this Argo 8 wheeler over with his grandkids…its his moose hunting ?? whatever…Jay and Sandy are always giving to other people I am a witness to all that they do... I am blessed to call them my friends. They never cease to feed me Moose and Fish! I love it!

7/10/11

Sandy took us to see the Musk ox the next day and a little tour of the Matanuska River. Mell and I had talked about seeing these weird little creatures but never had.


1 John 4:7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.


1 Thessalonians 3:12
May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment