Monday, July 18, 2011

Laughing Out Loud

























































































































































7/13/11

Seward Alaska...this was the first place I was introduced to Salmon fishing...Mell and I had a blast...me fishing and him watching me! I traveled back to all the places here that we had gone. The hotel we stayed in ...the shop we bought our coats in after he had flown off with the door opened on the plane and they got sucked out!

The restaurant we ate in... the places we walked...and the most beautiful part of Seward “Resurrection Bay” Just full of wildlife!

Many of the stories Mell told came out of Seward...He always said we put the Wilde children through college buying hooks from them! I kept getting them stuck in the rocks...and he would keep buying me more. I found a hook in the same rocks…who knows it could have been one I lost??

Then he took the children for a ride in the plane and he told them both... “If you get sick don’t throw up in my airplane...throw up in your shirt !” Well Veronica didn’t get sick but Jed did and guess what? Yea...he through up in his shirt! We laughed about that forever...I miss the laughter so much...there is an empty place in my heart…but I can still hear Mell tell his stories and they will forever be in my heart…I will laugh at him even though he is not here!



A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment