Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Three Sisters

































































Three sisters unite with one another in Vacaville, CA


One of our sisters in Christ, Christina, left Georgia 6 months ago

on a new journey of her life as a travel nurse in San Jose, CA


My sister, Debbie, (my travel buddy, my widow buddy, my best friend forever, my confidant, you name it that’s what she is)...we left Georgia together...she went to visit her family in Vacaville, Ca and me to SF to see Graham and Emily...Christina picked me up at the end of the week in SF and we took off for Vacaville...the three sisters met up and had a great reunion...meeting all of Debbie's family and becoming part of the family ourselves.


There was Matt, Deb’s brother and his wife, Charlotte, and Deb’s sister Karen, and her sister, Chris and her husband Bob and her mother “Rusty”(Delores) Deb’s dad nicknamed her “Rusty” I love it! and I wouldn’t leave out Lucy the dog...and Ava the dog(she belonged to Christina)


We feasted like Kings and Queens...California is just one big feast! Good people and good food! What else can you ask for besides Mell...I miss him soooo much....tears of pain and tears of memories flood my soul...I am overwhelmed...but it is well with my

soul...it is well..


We went from the cool air of SF to the steaming hot heat of Vacaville ...toasting in at 103 degrees highest I think we got! I even felt a little humidity!


Charlotte being a widow before marrying Matt....added some real

flavor to my life...touching the very deepest part of my heart.

I mentioned spreading Mell’s ashes in SF and she asked if I was

going to spread them in Alaska...pouncing on the opportunity I

quickly put into motion to get them sent to me here in Alaska.

Thank you, Charlotte! Get busy Robert!!!


Hebrews 10:24-26

24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

And that's just what we did…we met…we spured one another on…we encouraged one another all the more!


No comments:

Post a Comment