Thursday, July 21, 2011

Close But So Far Away































































Lake George(way back there)



7/15/11


The only other place I wanted to get to and I couldn’t was the Knik Glacier and Lake George.

I searched the internet and found the Knik Glacier air boat which takes you up the Knik River on an air boat and up to the base of the glacier...you can see the other glacier far away...but there is no way to get to it except by plane. The Air Boat was like flying on the River…the same noise level..the feel of air… it was as close as I got to flying!

I took the tour and had another going away, “good by” service for my beloved Mell...seems I have to keep saying “Good by” all over again...over and over and over...I just don’t want to ..but I do it by faith and I know the Lord will honor my faith and heal me. Knowing I will see Mell again...I have that faith... Nothing I do is easy...But Blessed be the Name of the Lord. He has not forsaken me!


Job 1


20 At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship 21 and said:

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
and naked I will depart.
[c]
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised.”

No comments:

Post a Comment