Monday, April 5, 2010

The Osprey's Easter Cry




















4/5/10

Last night I was awakened suddenly by the sound of a osprey crying in my dream.  When I heard the cry I automatically knew it was an osprey because I had seen two on Lake Oconee yesterday at Wayne's(Mell's cousin)family Lake house. Then I felt the sudden warmth of the  Shepherds oil fill my heart…God's overwhelming love again..pouring into my broken heart. God seems to be using bird of prey during this time in my life. I see them everywhere. An Osprey is in the eagle family...


Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
 30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
       and young men stumble and fall
 31 but those who hope in the LORD 
       will renew their strength.
       They will soar on wings like eagles;
       they will run and not grow weary,
      
they will walk and not be faint.
I can't wait for the day when I will soar on wings like the eagles and run and not grow weary…but for now I can walk and not be faint …that is all... but I am walking!and I am not fainting! I am thankful for that!
I am also looking forward to the strength that He gives to the weary! I am tired of being weary!



No comments:

Post a Comment