Thursday, April 1, 2010

Storm before the Calm

3/14/10
Opt/pessimist
Learn to be content in whatever situation, I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. Look for the lesson in every setback. I guess you could call this grieving stuff a setback! A BIG Setback! A knock you down and can’t get out of the hole setback!
...I am very angry this week...I hate my life now...before the accident...I remember saying how happy and how blessed I was. Now I hate the way I feel...I am thinking thoughts I haven’t thought in ages!
I hate it!     I want to kick stuff, break stuff, yell at Robert,   ...just because I hurt...then when I see that I have hurt him...I just fall apart..crying ...I can’t stand myself...I haven’t felt that way in ages either! 
3/15/10
2 Cor.4:
17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
Its not about me ...its all about you Lord....help me to keep my focus on YOU.
Acts 20:23, 24
I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison
and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing
to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord
Jesus has given me- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's
grace.
Acts 9:16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.
John 21:17 Feed my sheep
Be faithful to the ministry God has called you to.
 ..it just hurts so bad...the suffering...somehow..God has given me a little taste of
the pain of death...as Jesus died on the cross.
 I am learning to give thanks in this circumstance of suffering that I
am in...and embrace it in His loving presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment