Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Song From Mell to Me



Click the Title to listen to the song….



























When I first heard this song…I had just decided to do my Solo Flight with Christina.
I could just hear Mell urging me on…SINGING IN HIS HEAVENLY VOICE… (a couple of times when the inspiration of God would come upon us we would sing to each other and this wasn't his voice!)…... I pray that God will fill your heart with dreams and faith give you the courage to dare to do great things.
and may my love give you roots and help you find your wings!
and in the last part he says…"ITS NOT LIVING IF YOU DON'T REACH FOR THE SKY.. I'LL HAVE TEARS AS YOU TAKE OFF BUT "I'LL CHEER AS YOU FLY!"

I know he is cheering me on to reach for the sky…and he is cheering me on that God will fill my heart with dreams and my faith will give me the courage to dare to do great things.
This was what Mell was all about…to all that loved him ...he pushed us all…to do what we were made to do….He encouraged us and urged us on toward to goal that God has for us who love Him!

My goal is to push forward…to where my heart is …to wherever God leads me now in this life…
I know that whatever I do now…I would not have done if I had never met Mell.
This was God's Plan…

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG…

No comments:

Post a Comment